lauantai 3. heinäkuuta 2010
Science Poems by OK Do
Science Poems book by the Helsinki-based design think tank OK Do explores the borderland between science, art and design.
The book includes e.g. the following stories:
- Interviews with MoMA design curator Paola Antonelli, director of Palais de Tokyo Marc-Olivier Wahler as well as designer duo Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby
- A talk about art with a philosopher of science on the topic of aesthetics of science
- A sci-fi short story by Maria Candia
- Articles about the Science Poems exhibitors
- OK Do's interpretation of natural science from the perspective of art and design
- Many illustrations and photos by emerging artists and designers
Science Poems Launch Party at Napa Gallery on 10th July from 6-8pm! Welcome!